- Family Office Style Diversification for Individual & Families
- Trust & Estate Plan Strategies
- Tax Benefits of Alternative Investment Strategies
- Outsourced Chief Investment Officer Model (OCIO)
- Risk Management Reviews
- Retirement & Education Planning
Who Can Invest
High Net-worth Individuals and Families
Trusts and Estates
Employer Sponsored Retirements and Pensions
How does it work?
We follow a structured process to assess and meet your financial objectives.
- 1. We begin with a consultation to understand your current financial position, investment objectives and personal values.
- 2. Next, we explore suitable strategies to protect and build your wealth with an initial and customized allocation model.
- 3. Through ongoing communication and based on changing market trends, we periodically re-balance your portfolio.
We will be clear with you about the risks of any investments we recommend as well as our own fees.
Your cash and securities will be held directly by Folio Institutional and not by Andalus Capital. You will have direct access to your Folio Institutional account at all times, including a dedicated client login, regular reporting and the ability to generate account statements at any time.
About Ethical and Socially
Ethical and Socially Responsible Investing is about making financial decisions that don’t conflict with your way of life.
1. Sector screens
Ethical investors completely avoid impermissible sectors like gambling, pornography, alcohol, narcotics, arms and high leverage banking products, insurance and hedge funds.
Alcohol and Narcotics
Gold or Silver Hedging
2. Financial screens
Conservative investors also do some math on other companies to minimize debt or interest:
Companies should not have a debt to assets ratio exceeding 30%, an accounts receivable ratio exceeding 30%, or generate more than 5% in interest income.
Interest-bearing debt divided by 12-month average market capitalization
Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments divided by the 12-month average market capitalization
Cash, cash equivalents and receivables divided by total assets
Total impermissible income not to exceed 5%
For whatever impermissible income is generated within these parameters, an appropriate percentage of the dividends should be donated to charity.
Book a free consultation
Schedule a free
Let Andalus Capital help you build your wealth. Consultations are free and can be held over the phone.